Thursday 14 June 2012

Beautiful Aspirations

Hello


I wrote a week or two ago about Making Peace with exactly where I am in my life right now. Making Peace with myself and the continuous stream of interactions which I have every day is now never far from my mind! 


Of course, like everything else in my life, it is a work in progress, and I guess today I just feel to write about it again! It is where I am at right now! My baby is crying, make peace. My house is a mess, make peace. I am late for an appointment, make peace. I didn't get enough sleep again last night, make peace. I would like more friends, make peace. Perhaps you get the idea! 


Life contains seemingly endless opportunities to practice making peace! Perhaps after practicing it for long enough it will become automatic? And as I am often hearing maybe there will be fewer and fewer occasions to need to make peace with?


What I like the most about the process of making peace with whatever comes my way is that once I have made peace with whatever it is I need waste no more thought on whatever it was, which means that I am able move on much more quickly than I may have done in the past. Additionally I find that when I am interacting with another being if I am able to make peace quickly it is much easier for me to act with compassion and so avoid further upset, and I find that I am much happier with the outcome and my place in it. 


I really think that the best way to find and spread Peace in the World is to become what we want to experience. Making peace with myself and all my encounters will help me to become a peaceful person, when I become a peaceful person I will spread peace throughout the world just by my very presence. What a wonderfully beautiful thing to aspire to.........








Today I have peace in my heart and I am thankful for all the people who have showed me the way
I have peace in my heart and I am thankful for the opportunity to change
I have peace in my heart and I am thankful for the opportunity to grow
I have peace in my heart and I am thankful for joy
I have peace in my heart and I am thankful for love
I have peace in my heart and I am thankful for the sun
I have peace in my heart and I am thankful for the moon
I have peace in my heart and I am thankful for my family
I have peace in my heart and I am thankful for all the friends I have met
I have peace in my heart and I am thankful for all the friends I have not yet met


love Klara. 

1 comment:

  1. Still popping in and delighted to find you still writing and living your bliss!

    ReplyDelete