Friday 15 June 2012

It will all work out well in the end.....

Hello


It is the end of a very long and very busy day! We are getting ready for a festival which we are going to tomorrow, we have been setting up our camp today in strong winds and generally racing around trying to get every thing finished in time.......


This is just a little post as I have decided to be kind to myself over the summer and not make myself write posts when it would be a difficult job to get it done. Today is one of those days, where getting it done to my usual standard would mean unnecessary stress for me! 


So my lesson for today was simple: when things are not going so smoothly, when it looks like I will be late I just say to my self " it will be as it is" and I stop worrying! Actually this worked extremely well for me today, it really helped to reduce my stress levels, after all everything usually works out well in the end, and life in itself is perfect. 


Learning not to worry is of course part and parcel of choosing good feeling thoughts, so off I go now into the new horizon full of the intention of making peace with everything and the knowing that it will all work out well in the end. 


Today I have Loving Gratitude for mice and their little noses
I have Loving Gratitude for my yurt
I have Loving Gratitude for the fields waiting for the festival
I have Loving Gratitude for the trees which watch the festival and the world as it passes them by
I have Loving Gratitude for moments when sunlight catches random things made of metal and sends light reflecting around rooms
I have Loving Gratitude for the Great Mystery of Life
I have Loving Gratitude for all the good yet to come
I have Loving Gratitude for colour
I have Loving Gratitude for sound
I have Loving Gratitude for the world


love Klara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment