Tuesday 5 June 2012

Relax and Move With The Flow of Life!

Hello


At the moment I am totally fascinated by the possibilities available to me to learn how to be happy! 
I believe that one of the most fundamental things to understand and learn in order to be happy is how to relax and move with the flow of life exactly the way it is right now. 
The minute one has a negative reaction to the way things are, or how they appear to be going, then one is stepping out of the flow of wellbeing and into the struggle of resistance. Resistance to the flow of life is easily recognised by its telltale symptoms of FEELING BAD and MISERABLE! 


I believe that my reactions are habitual, and therefore there is a certain amount of challenge inherent in moving to react in a new or different way to my habitual ways. The way that one is used to behaving or reacting is usually the first thing to spring to mind when faced with something which seems undesirable. 


So, I propose to allow my first reactions to surface, to observe them, and then to take a deep breath, Relax and accept the new situation and make an attempt to run with it......


This sounds easy! Why haven't I tried it before? Well I have, but like I said it is a matter of habitual reactions taking over! There is a lot to learn in life, there is also a lot to remember. I tend to forget that I have a choice as to how I react to circumstances and situations, perhaps  as yet I do not have any choice as to what my initial reactions are, the automatic brain pulses, but I do have a choice about whether or not to follow them. 


My choice lies in my ability to Observe, Relax, and Accept the status quo. 


The next thing to do when that task is done is to wrap my awareness around something that I love, this act enables the GOOD FEELINGS TO FLOW, aligning me with who I really am, setting me gently back into the flow of wellbeing.............












Happiness is within everybody, it is a state of mind, it is freedom, it is love, it is peace.......


Today I have Loving Gratitude for Abraham and Esther Hicks
Today I have Loving Gratitude for Ella Fitzgerald and all the old greats
Today I have Loving Gratitude for music
Today I have Loving Gratitude for dancing
Today I have Loving Gratitude for jumping
Today I have Loving Gratitude for the continuous flow of wellbeing
Today I have Loving Gratitude for my life
Today I have Loving Gratitude for my baby
Today I have Loving Gratitude for my children
Today I have Loving Gratitude for Joy






love Klara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment