Friday 13 April 2012

A Rampage of Appreciation For Where I Am Right Now!

Hello


Today I feel a renewed enthusiasm for my life, I recently made the discovery that I am doing really well at learning to change my mind and the way that I think, in five short months I have moved from despondency, depression and frequent attacks of anxiety and the morbid imagination, to spending the majority of my time feeling content, much of it feeling excited, joyous and relaxed, and plenty of it spent revelling in the present moment - looking neither back nor forwards.


I had been feeling like I was not making enough positive progress until I put it into perspective, and now I feel an excitement for what is to come, where will I be in five more little months? I have been on the journey of writing this blog for around one hundred and fifteen days already, and I feel very proud of that achievement too, when I started I felt quite daunted at the prospect of writing every day, but now it has simply become a part of what I do. New ideas and inspirations are coming to me every day and my enthusiasm is continuously being renewed by my achievements and my faith that I am on the right track to a beautiful life....


So today in celebration of where I am, I am heading off on a
Rampage of Appreciation for Exactly Where I am Right Now....


I Give Thanks for where I am right now, I love who I am right now, I am so thankful for the progress I have made in guiding my thoughts to become exactly the woman that I am right now.


I give thanks for the good health of my body exactly as it is right now, I love my healthy body, I feel so grateful that my body supports me so well. 


I give thanks for my home, I am so thankful for the house I live in right now, I love my garden and the space around my home, I am so thankful for the park and the field behind my house.


I give thanks for the food on my table right now, I love all the wonderful things which I have to eat in my home, I feel extremely thankful to have so much and I give huge thanks to be able to choose what I would like to eat.


I have loving gratitude for my family, I love my family and all the loving support I receive from them, I am so thankful for my children and all the children I am fortunate enough to have in my life right now.


I love my work, I am so grateful to be writing everyday, I love all the inspiration and wisdom which comes to me everyday as I write. 


I give thanks for my music, I am so happy to be where I am right now with my music, I give thanks that where I am right now with my music is absolutely appropriate and totally perfect in itself. I love all the music I have had the great honour to write, I am so thankful that I am who I am A Musical Being.


I give thanks for myself exactly as I am right now, I am so thankful that I understand that where I am in my journey right now is perfect and exactly as it should be. I love where I am right now, I love all the possibilities which are opening up right now because of where I am right now.


I give thanks for all that I have been to arrive at where I am right now, I love all that I am right now, I give great thanks for all the mentioned and unmentioned aspects of myself right now exactly as I am.


                            Now is a great place to be.


Love Klara.

No comments:

Post a Comment