Friday 18 May 2012

I Am Alive !

Hello


I don't have much to say today, I had an operation yesterday afternoon to remove a cyst from my neck the size of a large orange! 


I am happy to be home! I am happy to be alive, I am happy to be fortunate enough to live in a country where I can go to hospital and be looked after by lovely caring people. Everybody who I met there was so kind and patient. 


I feel enormously grateful to people who dedicate their lives to helping and healing others. So that is all I have to say today, I will be back tomorrow with whatever the new day brings.


Today I have Loving Gratitude for the crisp air breathing me back to my centre when I left the hospital
I have Loving Gratitude for the silly movie I watched today which cheered me up
I have Loving Gratitude for my cats which greeted me on my return
I have Loving Gratitude for my friends who brought us to and from the hospital
I have Loving Gratitude for the birds I can hear singing
I have Loving Gratitude for my voice
I have Loving Gratitude for my wonderful strong healthy body
I have Loving Gratitude for all the days to come
I have Loving Gratitude for my life
I have Loving Gratitude for our beautiful planet


love Klara. 



No comments:

Post a Comment